SLIP TRAIL BOTTLE (MEDIUM TIP)
This Slip Trail Bottle can be used for detailing, fine lines writing and outlining designs. It is perfect to use with slip as a slip trailer or with Stroke & Coat wonder glaze. One Stroke glazes and underglazes.
- Fill bottle at least 1/3 full
- place the metal tip on top of the plastic tip
- check the tip to make sure the tip is unobstructed
- Shake bottle to bring material to the tip
- Squeeze gently to disperse material
- for a broader line, remove metal tip and replace with the flip-top cap
- to clean fill the empty bottle with clean water, screw on writer tip, shake well and squeeze the water out until the tip is clean.
- There is a small pin included if the tip becomes clogged.