VENCO 100mm (4"“) DE-AIRING PUG MILL (Stainless Steel Barrel)
Venco De-Airing Pug Mill 100mm Model (Stainless Steel Barrel)
- 100mm (4 inch) nozzle 200mm barrel, 1.5kW (2 HP) single phase with 0.38kW (1/2 HP) sliding vane vacuum pump
- High capacity sliding vane vacuum pumps with single-phase motors - with incorporated air / water filter.
(0.18kW vacuum pump for 75mm model, 0.38kW vacuum pump for 87mm and 100mm)
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and re-working clay.
- Stainless Steel auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH style shredding screens, NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower
capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- 87mm (3.5") and 100mm (4") have access slots on the sides of the barrel for removing the shredding screens without the
need to open the barrel.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings - sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by "O" ring seals
- Cast marine grade Aluminium barrel - split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Optional Stainless Steel Barrel Fan 75mm (3") or 87mm (3.5") models. 100mm (4") model has stainless steel barrel as
- Gear motor main drive with a totally enclosed fan cooled motor, single phase, with integral thermal overload protection.
(1.5kW - 100mm model, 0.75kW - 87mm model, 0.37kW - 75mm model).
- High capacity industrial gearbox.
- Vacuum gauge fitted as standard.