VENCO 75 mm (3") DE-AIRING PUG MILL
3668.5 4477 A$3,668.50 - A$4,477.00
- Venco 75mm (3") de-airing pugmill
- 75mm (3 inch) NOZZLE 136mm Barrel - 0.37kW (1/2 HP)
- Single Phase with 0.18kW (1/4 HP) vacuum pump.
- 180kg/hr (400lb/hr) production
- High capacity sliding vane vacuum pumps with single-phase motors - with incorporated air / water filter.
(0.18kW vacuum pump for 75mm model, 0.38kW vacuum pump for 87mm and 100mm)
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and re-working clay.
- Stainless Steel auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH style shredding screens, NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower
capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- 87mm (3.5") and 100mm (4") have access slots on the sides of the barrel for removing the shredding screens without the
need to open the barrel.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings - sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by "O" ring seals
- Cast marine grade Aluminium barrel - split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Optional Stainless Steel Barrel Fan 75mm (3") or 87mm (3.5") models. 100mm (4") model has stainless steel barrel as
- Gear motor main drive with a totally enclosed fan cooled motor, single phase, with integral thermal overload protection.
(1.5kW - 100mm model, 0.75kW - 87mm model, 0.37kW - 75mm model).
- High capacity industrial gearbox.
- Vacuum gauge fitted as standard.